top of page

Family Law Attorney in South Alabama

Representing family members has always been a large part of our practice. For over five years, Brennan R. Clifton, Attorney at Law, has been representing clients across south Alabama in the following practice areas

Do I have custody rights if I was never married to the mother?

Establishing Paternity is a legal process in Alabama in which a father becomes the "legal father" of a minor child in the eyes of the court. This process can be started by either the mother or the father or the minor child. When paternity is established, the father has legal standing to be awarded custody and visitation of the minor child. In addition, the father will be ordered to pay child support for the child.

bottom of page